WHAT TO BRING
• ID – acceptable ID includes current valid Australian Driver’s License with a photo, current Passport, Government issued Proof of Age Card, international Driver’s License with photo
• Cash (Eftpos will also be available at the bars)
• Fully charged phone
• Empty water bottle to fill up at drinking water stations
• Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times
• Something warm for the evening weather as it can get chilly. Umbrellas are not permitted so if it looks like rain bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead
• A big fat smile, a positive attitude and your dancing shoes J
OVER 18’S EVENT
Unfortunately Last Dance is a strictly over 18’s event, so anyone under 18 will not be permitted
There will be a dedicated drop-off/pick-up zone for patrons with a disability. This will be located to the left of the main entrance.The concert site is predominantly a flat concrete area inside, with a grassed hill area outside. It is suitable for people in a wheelchair, however being accompanied by a carer is recommended when accessing the outside area. We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes and accessible toilet facilities (all careers must hold a valid NSW companion card). On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site.
Strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices. The following Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guidelines will be implemented at the event:
• A four drink limit per person, per transaction will apply
• All drinks will be opened at the point of service
• Bar service will cease 1 hour prior to cessation of the event and there will be a half hour break over the NYE countdown/celebrations
• Intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the event
• Low and mid strength alcohol options will always be available
• Free water stations will be available throughout the event to fill up your water bottles and bottled water will be available to purchase at the bar
• Food options will be available before, during and after bar opening times
• Non-alcoholic beverage alternatives will be available throughout the event
• No glass will be served, with all beverages being decanted into disposable cups where required
• Bag checks will be undertaken at the gate to prevent the entry of alcohol in the event
• Security will monitor exit points to prohibit drinks from leaving the declared area upon completion
• No pass outs - You can not leave the event and then re enter. This is an RSA requirement.
ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
We want everyone to have a good time! Antisocial behaviour ruins other peoples experiences.Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue. Any person who behaves in this manner will be removed or handed to the Police.
Cans of any kind including aerosols or for soft drinks/energy drinks, are NOT permitted.
CAMERAS & RECORDING DEVICES
Recording of stage performances using audio, video or professional grade photographic or video equipment is not permitted. Cameras with a detachable lens will not be permitted. Small still cameras will be permitted.
We encourage you to bring your dancing shoes and have a great time but please respect your fellow patrons around you.
ESKIES, FLASKS & THERMOSES
These items are NOT permitted at all.
A St Johns Ambulance tent will be available on site for first aid needs.
There will be 3 food stalls at the event that will tantalise your tastebuds, who will be serving up a range of hot meals and snacks.
FANNYS FAB FARE:
A range of delicious tapas style food, served with exceptional service with a “fabulous” flare.
*Cater for all dietary requirements*
Authentic Turkish Gozleme
*Vegetarian options available*
BALINESE SPICE MAGIC:
Traditional Balinese food, made with the freshest local produce.
*Cater for all dietary requirements*
If you have specific dietary requirements that these vendors cannot cater to, you will be allowed to bring some food/snacks into the event.
All types of umbrellas, chairs, tents, sun shelters, marquees are strictly forbidden inside the concert arena. If you use a picnic blanket, you may be asked by security or event staff to move when people stand up and dance in front of you.
No wine glasses, bottles or any glass items are permitted to be brought into the venue
All types of metal cutlery are strictly forbidden to be brought into the concert venue
We will be accepting cash and card at all bars and food vendors, and ATMs will be available
inside the venue.
Your wristband becomes your ticket. There is no reason you should lose your wristband and wristbands cannot be replaced… So look after it! Anyone found without a wristband will be escorted from the event.
There are ‘NO PASSOUTS’, meaning you will not be able to leave and re-enter the event later that night. This is a license restriction enforced by the NSW government (department of liquor, gaming & racing). So please ensure that you dress appropriately for the weather and take everything that you require into the event upon arrival.
No cloakroom facilities will be available on the night.
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags, to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access.
Designated smoking area's will be available. If you are found to be smoking outside of these areas you will be asked to move and may be asked to leave the event.
• Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable
• Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
• The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
• You enter the event at your own risk
TRAINS – SOUTH COAST LINE
SYD -BULLI -SYD
On Monday 31st December trains departing Central Station heading south are as follows:
17:46, 17:56, 18:06, 18:36, 18:41, 19:22, 20:23, 21:23, 22:09.
You will need to swap trains at Thirroul Station to get to Bulli Station. There is usually a train waiting once you arrive or one will depart within 10-15 minutes. Trains from Central to Bulli usually take around 1hr and 45 – 2hrs, so plan accordingly.
After the event there is a 3.43am train heading back north departing from Bulli Station and stopping at all stations, otherwise the next train isn’t until 5.12am.
Trains heading north to Bulli Station depart Wollongong Station every hour:
18:10, 19:10, 20:10, 21:10, 22:10, 23:10
These trains stop at every station in between and take approximately 15mins to get from
Wollongong to Bulli.
Trains heading back south after New Years depart Bulli Station 1:01, 1:50 or 5:37, so we will be
providing a FREE courtesy shuttle bus that will depart from the event every 30 mins bound for
Wollongong CBD between the hours of 11:30pm and 3:30am to ensure everyone gets home
The Bulli Showgrounds are a short 9 minute walk from Bulli Train Station (see picture below).
To check out all other train times head over to -
Please remember that once the clock strikes 12 on Monday night, the Tuesday is a public
holiday so make sure you are looking at the right timetable ;)
EVENT SHUTTLE BUS, TAXI AND UBER
Three free shuttle bus services will be operating between 11.30pm and 3:45am.
Bulli Train Station:
Departs Every 15 minutes
Departs every 30 minutes
Courtesy bus (Servicing Woonona, Bulli, Thirroul):
Departs every 20 minutes
PUBLIC TRANSPORT DEPARTURES FROM BULLI SHOWGROUNDS
TAXI/UBER PICK UP/DROP OFF ZONE
There will be a dedicated Taxi and Uber pick up/drop off zone just outside the entrance of the event
Limited free parking is available at this event. Parking preference will be given to cars with three or more passengers, so we recommend carpooling and ride sharing to ensure a hassle-free experience.
If you do choose to drive please drink responsibly and know your limits, otherwise take plan B - leave your car overnight and catch public transport home. NSW Police will be undertaking RBT test, so please make sure you are under the limit before you get behind the wheel.
Free drinking water outlets are provided. You may bring empty plastic water bottles for free refills.
This is a half indoor and half outdoor event and we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check on Yours and Owls Facebook page BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
WHAT NOT TO BRING / PROHIBITED ITEMS
• Aerosol cans
• Animals (except guide dogs)
• Any illegal substances including drugs
• Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, hover-boards, roller blades, skateboards, skates or scooters
• Club patches or jackets
• Disposable BBQs
• Eskies or chilly bins
• Fireworks, flares or sparklers
• Flags or banners
• Glass - glass jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
• Inflatables including furniture and beach balls
• Laser pointers – pens or lights
• Loud hailers, public address systems
• Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
• Picnic baskets
• Professional-standard cameras (with removable lens) and video cameras including go pros. Small still cameras are permitted
• Selfie sticks
• Soft drinks, cans, bottles or any other non-alcoholic beverages
• Sound systems
• Studded/spiked items such as belts, wristbands or large chains
• Umbrellas, chairs, marquees or shade tents
• Water pistols
• Weapons of any kind including potential missiles
• Whistles, horns, musical instruments
• Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
ACCOMMODATION IN THE AREA
Headlands Hotel – Austinmer
Bulli Tourist Park – Bulli Beach
Novotel Northbeach – Wollongong
Sage Hotel – Wollongong
Mantra – Wollongong
Flinders Motel – Wollongong
Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort