Terms and Conditions of Entry
Yours and Owls events do not tolerate discrimination of any kind or antisocial/aggressive behaviour. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Please be kind and look out for one another. #PARTYWITHAPURPOSE
Strictly over 18’s event, anyone under 18 will not be permitted to enter.
Before entering please make sure you have:
• ID – acceptable ID includes current valid Australian Driver’s License with a photo, current Passport, Government issued Proof of Age Card, international Driver’s License with photo
• Your ticket out ready to scan
• Fully charged phone
• Empty water bottle to fill up at drinking water stations
• Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
• Warmer clothes for the night and a poncho or raincoat if it looks like it is going to rain
• A big fat smile, and a positive attitude :)
• NO PASSOUTS/RE ENTRY
• NO BYO ALCOHOL
• NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES
• NO ESKIES, FLASK OR THERMOSES (EMPTY RE-USABLE DRINK BOTTLES ARE OK)
• NO GLASS ITEMS
• NO METAL CUTLERY
• NO FURNITURE/UMBRELLAS, CHAIRS, TENTS, SUN SHELTERS, MARQUEES
• NO AEROSOL CANS
• NO ANIMALS (EXCEPT GUIDE DOGS)
• NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES INCLUDING DRUGS
• NO BALLS, SPORTING EQUIPMENT, BICYCLES, HOVER-BOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, SKATEBOARDS, SKATES OR SCOOTERS
• NO CLUB PATCHES OR JACKETS
• NO DISPOSABLE BBQS
• NO FIREWORKS, FLARES OR SPARKLERS
• NO FLAGS OR BANNERS
• NO INFLATABLES INCLUDING FURNITURE OR BEACHBALLS
• NO PRAMS
• NO LASER POINTERS-PENS OR LIGHTS
• NO LOUD HALIERS, PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
• NO PICNIC BASKETS
• NO SELFIE STICKS
• NO SOFT DRINKS, CANS, BOTTLES OR ANY OTHER NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
• NO SOUND SYSTEMS
• NO STUDDED/SPIKED ITEMS SUCH AS BELTS, WRISTBANDS OR LARGE CHAINS
• NO WATER PISTOLS
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING POTENTIAL MISSILES
• NO WHISTLES, HORNS, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
• NO OTHER OBJECTS CONSIDERED BY THE PROMOTER AND THE VENUE DEEMS TO BE DANGEROUS OR CAPABLE OF CAUSING PUBLIC NUISANCE THAT COULD BE USED TO DISTRACT, OBSTRUCT OR INTERFERE WITH ANY PERFORMER
There will be a dedicated drop-off/pick-up zone for patrons with a disability. This will be located
outside of the main entrance. The concert site is predominantly a flat concrete area inside, with a grassed hill area and gravel outside. It is suitable for people in a wheelchair, however being accompanied by a carer is recommended when accessing the outside areas.
We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include
provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes and accessible toilet
facilities (all careers must hold a valid NSW companion card). On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site.
Strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully
licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local
licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
The following Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guidelines will be implemented at the event:
• A four drink limit per person, per transaction will apply
• All drinks will be opened at the point of service
• Bar service will cease 1 hour prior to cessation of the event and there will be a half hour
break over the NYE countdown/celebrations
• Intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the event
• Low and mid strength alcohol options will always be available
• Free water stations will be available throughout the event to fill up your water bottles and
bottled water will be available to purchase at the bar
• Food options will be available before, during and after bar opening times
• Non-alcoholic beverage alternatives will be available throughout the event
• No glass will be served, with all beverages being decanted into disposable cups where
• Bag checks will be undertaken at the gate to prevent the entry of alcohol in the event
• Security will monitor exit points to prohibit drinks from leaving the declared area upon
• No pass outs - You can not leave the event and then re enter. This is an RSA
A St Johns Ambulance tent will be available on site for first aid needs, and NSW Ambulance will be on site should anything need escalating.
There will be 3 food stalls at the event that will tantalise your tastebuds, who will be serving up a
range of hot meals and snacks.
If you have specific dietary requirements that these vendors cannot cater to, you will be allowed
to bring some food/snacks into the event.
Your wristband becomes your ticket. There is no reason you should lose your wristband and
wristbands cannot be replaced… So look after it! Anyone found without a wristband will be
escorted from the event.
No cloakroom facilities will be available on the night.
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags,
to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items. Should these
items be in your possession you may be refused access.
Designated smoking area's will be available. If you are found to be smoking outside of these
areas you will be asked to move and may be asked to leave the event.
• Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous
members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable
• Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
• The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
• You enter the event at your own riskTAXI/UBER PICK UP/DROP OFF ZONE
There will be a dedicated Taxi and Uber pick up/drop off zone just outside the entrance of the Event
Limited free parking is available at this event. Parking preference will be given to cars with three
or more passengers, so we recommend carpooling and ride sharing to ensure a hassle-free
experience. If you do choose to drive please drink responsibly and know your limits, otherwise take plan B -
leave your car overnight and catch public transport home.
NSW Police will be undertaking RBT test, so please make sure you are under the limit before
you get behind the wheel.
Free drinking water outlets are provided throughout the event. Yours and Owls encourages patrons to bring empty water bottles for free refills in a bid to reduce single use plastic use. Please keep up the H2O and stay hydrated!!
The Bulli Showgrounds are a short 9 minute walk from Bulli Train Station.
TRAIN TO/FROM SYDNEY
A train ride from Central (Sydney) to Bulli takes about 1 hour 45 minutes.
There will be trains running to Bulli all day and evening leading up to the event, with limited trains stopping at all stations heading back to Sydney after the event. The trains that head back to Sydney stop at all stations to Central - See train time table HERE.
FYI The first train post-event does not leave Bulli Train Station until 3.43am. These trains are also running on New Years Day. You will need to swap trains at Thirroul Station to get to Bulli Station.
TRAIN TO/FROM WOLLONGONG
There will be trains running to Bulli Station all day & evening, departing Wollongong Station every hour, along with some limited trains heading back south after midnight.
There will be 3 shuttle buses running back & forth throughout the night.
Bulli to Wollongong Train Station on a continuous route from 11.30pm - 3.30am
FREE (This will drop off at Corrimal & North Wollongong along the way)
Bulli to Coledale on a continuous route from 11.30pm to 3.30am
FREE (will drop off at Thirroul & Austinmer along the way)
Bulli straight to Central Station (Sydney) leaving at 2am
TICKETED (Tickets to the Bus are LIMITED so make sure you grab them early!)